Frequently Asked Debt Collecting Questions
Why should I hire a Debt Collection Agency?
Firstly, it's our job to get your money back and make the whole debt recovery process as simple as possible, unlike other debt recovery agencies and solicitors, we are very experienced in the private sector and we get your debt recovered in a professional, legal way. Part of our debt collection process is to stop this happening to you again in future by helping you create the right processes. Finally, by engaging a professional Bendigo based debt collector, you ensure action is being taken NOW, meaning your debtors are less likely to get into MORE debt , putting you at a credit risk chance, and therfore increasing your chances of recovery of your money.
How does Debt Recovery work?
We offer a FREE phone consultation with our in-house legal expert to find out your debt recovery needs and if you're eligible for our corporate debt collection services to recover debt. If you are, then we begin by creating a plan to recover the monies owed to you. Your case will be handled by a debt collection account manager who is backed by a professional team of experts who'll keep you up to date on what's happening. Our debt recovery service has a long track record of success and is proven to be an effective and successful method of collecting outstanding business debts from businesses in Bendigo, Victoria across Australia and throughout the world.
Why use Australia Debt Collection for Bendigo Debt Collection?
- Professional Barrister Level Expertise: Australian Debt Collection is a professional business debt collection agency based in Melbourne and the Bendigo area. They specialize in getting business debts recovered quickly and without hassles.
- Proven Debt Recovery Process: They have a proven debt collection and recovery process that helps businesses retrieve the debts they're owed, thereby improving their cash flow.
- Free Initial Debt Recovery Consultation: They offer a FREE phone consultation with their expert Bendigo Professional Debt Collectors to discuss your debt recovery situation and advise on the best methods to recover debts or overdue accounts.
- Flexible Professional Service: Unlike other debt collection agencies, they work with businesses of all sizes, whether small, medium, or large, to recover various types of business debts.
- No Collection, No Commission: If they are unable to assist in the debt recovery circumstance, there are no debt recovery fees.
- Legal Expertise: They have in-house legal experts who manage the entire process, from debt recovery to legal proceedings for collecting debts if necessary.
- We have a Proven Track Record: They have demonstrated success in recovering debts for both Australian and international businesses.
- We are Cost-Effective: Their fee system is commission-based, meaning you only pay after your money has been recovered. The commission rates are on a sliding scale based on the amount owed, making it a cost-effective solution for many businesses in Bendigo.
How do you collect my Business Debt from my Creditors?
We use a tested and proven debt collection process that gets your money back quickly and without unnecessary stress and headaches. Our approach to debt collecting is proven, effective and based on a framework developed by our in-house legal experts that's often successful very early on in the process, resulting in most cases not going to a magistrates court. In the event that legal action is required to recover your businesses debt without getting lawyers or other law firms involved, and unlike many other debt collection agencies, we have an in-house legal team equipped to pursue your debtors to the highest level and not just in Bendigo, Victoria.
How much does it cost to collect my Debt?
You only pay us a commission after your money has been recovered from your debtors, there are no joining fees. Our fee system works on a sliding scale based on how much you're owed, starting at around 20% for small amounts above $1000, through to 5% for larger amounts. For many businesses in Bendigo and across Victoria, this is a very cost effective way to recover your businesses debt and improve your cash flow. And yes - we can collect debt from multiple debtors in one simple process. Contact us today to get started.
What types of businesses does Australian Debt Collection collect debts on behalf of?
Australian Debt Collection collects debts on behalf of businesses of all sizes. Whether the business is small, medium, or large, they can assist in recovering bad business debts, one-off debts, and any outstanding debt the business may have.
What does Australian Debt Collection charge to collect a debt on my behalf?
Australian Debt Collection charges based on a commission system. You only pay them a commission after your money has been recovered from your debtors. Their fee system operates on a sliding scale based on the amount you're owed:
For small amounts above $1000, the commission starts at around 20%.
For larger amounts, the commission can be as low as 5%.
There are no joining fees, and the exact commission rate may vary depending on the specific amount owed.